JAX® Mice shipping containers
Now new and improved!
We recently launched a new and improved version of our proprietary shipping container, which offers the ultimate protection for mice in transit.
JAX state-of-the-art shipping containers are designed to minimize shipping stress and exposure to infectious agents. They are reusable and ideal for transporting mice within your facilities.
Our new shipping containers have tighter fitting lids and dividers.
Our new shipping containers have retained these key features
- Price (see below)
- Size dimensions (see below)
- High quality, autoclavable, reusable materials
- Ability to recycle using our recycling program
- Capability to interlock when stacked
- Details listed below
Important notes about container dividers
- The improved design of the dividers of the new containers allows for insertion in one orientation only.
- The dividers used in new and former shipping containers cannot be interchanged.
- Instructions for inserting cage dividers are available (.pdf)
Key benefits of JAX® Mice shipping containers
- Designed for maximum mouse comfort and health
- Ideal for transporting mice between facilities
- Autoclavable, reusable and recyclable
- User-friendly lid with security seal
- Superior airflow through openings on two sides and top
- Sonic-welded filter
- Divider insert for converting container to either one or two compartments
- Clear lid windows for easy inspection during transit
- All plastic construction—no staples or wires
- Ideal size for packing and unpacking mice within a hood
- Meets International Air Transport Association (IATA) specifications
- Outside: 17.875" long x 11.375" wide x 7.5" deep
- Inside floor space: 14.625" long x 8" wide
- Nested (six containers with lids): 17.875" long x 11.375" wide x 22" high
- $13.00 each when shipped with orders of mice
- $26.50 each when shipped alone (costs vary with number bought and destination). New containers shipped alone are sent via UPS.
Shipping containers designed in cooperation with Jarden Plastic Solutions.