Handbook on Genetically Standardized Mice
|Download the complete Table of Contents and introductory chapter, "Why the mouse?" (.pdf)|
The definitive resource for anyone working with laboratory mice, the 6th edition of The Jackson Laboratory Handbook on Genetically Standardized Mice includes the following topics:
- Basic mouse genetics, nomenclature & characteristics of common strains
- Considerations for strain selection
- Bioinformatics resources
- Animal health, genetic quality control, husbandry & breeding strategies
- Recordkeeping & identification
- Emergency planning
- Vivarium staff development
- And many valuable appendices!
This must-have resource is packed with best practices, helpful hints and insights for efficient and successful mouse-based research. Order your copy today!