Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices for JAX® Mice strains and cells are in U.S. dollars, F.O.B. shipping origin, with freight prepaid and invoiced. The most current pricing can be found here on our website.
Available in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
- Mice of specific age (in days)
- Priced by closest weekly aged price plus additional $7.50 per mouse.
- Mice 17 days old or younger must ship with lactating females and are not guaranteed to survive shipment. An additional item will be needed for a lactating female to accompany the pups.
- Natural mother: 180% current list price of a six-week old mouse.
For domestic orders, the price for littermates is list price for the mouse plus $9.50 per mouse (weaning age only).
For International orders (outside the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico), the price for littermates is list price for the mouse plus $12.35 per mouse (weaning age only).
Pricing for retired breeders is 90% of current pricing for six-week old list mice. Availability is limited and partial shipments are recommended. Retired breeder females may be pregnant.
Please note: Retired breeders are from active breeding colonies. We do not guarantee that females will NOT be pregnant when they are shipped.
Available in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only. Please see our webpage for timed pregnant female mice.
In addition to producing affected mutant progeny, some strains produce wild-type or noncarrier mice, which are available as controls at the prices listed below:
- Free of charge for up to the number of mutant mice ordered (no specific age or gender requirements)
- For mice in excess of the number of mutant mice ordered or for specific age or gender requirements:
- For U.S.A., Canada and Mexico shipping destinations: $64.00 per mouse
- For International shipping destinations (outside U.S.A., Canada and Mexico): $83.20 per mouse for mice in excess of the number of mutant mice ordered or for a specific age or gender requirements
- Age-matched and gender-matched controls are available upon request, but may take longer to fulfill.
- There are additional charges for control mice with specific genotypes.
Last Modified: January 14, 2013