Alliance Program for transgenic cores
The JAX Alliance Program for Transgenic Cores is designed to support the important work performed by transgenic cores by providing our high quality Sperm Cryo Kit combined with marketing and sales support within your organization to support greater utilization of cryopreservation.
Cryopreservation is considered a best practice to support the 3R's of Reduce, Replace and Refine. It also is a cornerstone of a disaster aversion plan and a great way to help your institute reduce costs from reducing colony management costs associated with seldom used colonies.
This special program is designed specifically to assist transgenic cores in the United States coping with flat or shrinking budgets and greater demands for services. Participating cores report strong growth in utilization of cryopreservation services in their institution, very satisfied investigators and overall efficiency savings.
Alliance Program members enjoy these benefits:
- 20% cost savings on every 9-strain kit you purchase
- Free shipment of cryopreserved sperm in dry shippers from your facility to ours
- Complimentary IVF QC testing for each cryopreserved strain
- Complimentary storage of cryopreserved sperm samples for three years, in three separate tanks, in two different locations
- Unsurpassed technical support, including training on the use of the JAX® Sperm Cryo Kit— a revolutionary, proven, quick and economical way to cryopreserve genetically modified mouse models
- Customized marketing literature to assist you in promoting the sperm cryo service provided by your core to your scientists
- 5% cost savings on cryorecovery orders for private strains stored at JAX
- Free copy of The Jackson Laboratory Handbook on Genetically Standardized Mice
There are more than 15 cores around the US now participating. Now is a great time to join your colleagues!